lunes, 11 de enero de 2010

And it is how all started...

The idea to start a tattoo studio came to me November 2009 after receiving my third tattoo, done by Adolfo Gutiérrez( aka Free-Hand) and located on my right inner forearm. During the tattoo session Adolfo mentioned that he had recently arrived from Brazil and was anxious to start tattooing in a new studio. The conversation made me think of the possibility of opening my own studio and I proposed to Adolfo that he become a part of it.

Since the beginning the art of tattooing has fascinated me but for a thousand different reasons I never had the chance to enter this artistic medium and I still haven't been able to learn how to tattoo, however this idea to start a tattoo studio gives me a huge opportunity to do what I've been waiting for, learn to tattoo.

This is how this adventure started, although it has no name for now, slowly it has been forming and becoming a reality.

So know you know the basic story, the idea that started it all, and the ambition to make this studio a reality. Our team that has made this possible is:

Adolfo Free-Hand , our star tattoo artist, he will put art on your skin, according to him you have to clean your butt with bleach.

Yofree, my brother, I call him Baldy, is opening his own clothing line called Badspike, and manager of the future studio location.

Myself, Aaron, the co-founder, videogame artist, part of the studio's management and future tattoo apprentince of the studio.

Up until now this is our team, and with more posts I will continue to tell you about how this tattoo studio is growing and evolving with time. Thanks for reading!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario